Go to 'Online Courses' and select a Course or Package.
The best part is, you have one year to take exams!
Create an account and Order the course(s) or package.
Everything is stored within your account, such as course material and certificates.
In your account under 'Course Study Material', you will be able to see your course(s).
All of the Exam Questions are given ahead of time within this Material.
Exam Time! Go into your account and click 'Take Exam' and then 'Start'.
You must receive a 70% to pass. Exams are not timed and is treated as Open-Book.
If you pass, you will receive an immediate certificate. Certificates and Transcripts are all stored within your CEMassage account.
To access: Click "Completed Certificates" within your account.
Licensed in another state? Find out more info below
Learn about Georgia's CE Requirements
Click the button to view Georgia's renewal requirements and what we can do for YOU!
It is your responsibility to:
- Verify All Information, Requirements and Hours Required by your Board.
- Verify all renewal information and the courses you can and cannot take with us.
- You must submit credit to your board, as this is not our responsibility (with the exception of FL, GA and LA).
- The above information is on a state level. Be sure to check your local city and county regulations as they may require continuing education or have specific requirements for licensing and/or renewal.
- Laws frequently change. If you see any errors, please contact us so that we may correct the information listed above.
- Completely online.
- Instant Certificate upon successful completion.
- Certificates and Transcript stored within your account.
- Save your exam and come back later.
- Live customer support Monday-Friday.
- NCBTMB Approved Provider 451576-11.
- Approved and Accepted in the Majority of States!